MT-IBIS Resources and Help, Contents and Usage
Resources and Help for MT-IBIS UsersThis pages gives an overview of the types of resources and help that are available in the Resources and Help section of the MT-IBIS Website.
Use the Glossary and Index page to search for all available topics.
- If you're new to MT-IBIS, you may want to visits the ABCs of MT-IBIS page.
- Selected documents and slide presentations that may be of interest to community and tribal health councils may be found under Community Health Assessment Resources.
- Information about basic statistical and epidemiological concepts may be found on the Epidemiology Resources pages. For instance, here you can learn how to calculate a rate, or when to use an age-adjusted rate.
- The Dataset-specific Resources pages offer resources specific to datasets on the MT-IBIS query system.
- Much of community health assessment and epidemiology information is tied together in a Glossary of Terms. The glossary offers a short definition, and also links to more detailed information on selected topics.