Query Builder for Montana Birth Data, Years 1999 to 2017 - Adolescent births, Girls Age 18-19
The data and information provided through the MT-IBIS Query System are intended to support any individuals or entities engaged in activities designed solely to enhance the well-being of a specific community, which may include the State. Activities include informing evidence-based decision making in the State to plan and improve health service delivery, evaluate health care interventions and systems, and inform health policy decisions. Other uses are not permissible.
As an MT-IBIS Query System user, I AGREE TO:
- Use the data for statistical reporting and analysis only.
- Avoid any attempt to identify or contact individual(s) represented in the MT-IBIS query system data.
- Avoid disclosure or use of the identity of any individual(s) discovered inadvertently.
- Avoid linkage of MT-IBIS query system data with other data that, after linkage, might allow identification of an individual represented in the MT-IBIS query system data.
- Use appropriate safeguards to prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of individual(s) represented in the data, including when disclosing MT-IBIS Query System data to others.
- Report IMMEDIATELY any inadvertent or intentional identity disclosures or violations of this agreement of which I become aware to the Office of Epidemiology and Scientific Support, Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services.