MT-IBIS Contents and Use
You may also visit the "ABC's of MT-IBIS" page for some tips on how to get started using MT-IBIS.
Please feel free to contact us
if you have questions, or suggestions for additions or improvements to this web page or the MT-IBIS website.
- **NEW** MT-IBIS Community Snapshot Reports allows the user to build reports for a given community.
- MT-IBIS Community Health Assessment Reports allows the user to view information for a given community.
- The MT-IBIS Query System allows you to query public health data directly. Use the Dataset Queries tab, above, to access a variety of health dataset query modules. Once you select a dataset, you can specify data filtering criteria to produce data tables, graphs and maps.
- Public health resources and specific MT-IBIS help, please check the Resources and Help page for additional information, dataset-specific help, epidemiology concepts, definition of terms, and many other resources.
- Use the Glossary and Index to find specific information.